Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:01:42 -0500
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disable s2s on ejabberd?

--nextPart1199448.pC88XMtxgP

I know, I know - this isn't the ejabberd mailing list.  But I'm running it=
=20
on FreeBSD, and they host their website on FreeBSD, so let's hope that's=20
enough to make it on-topic.

Is there a way to disable server-to-server traffic with ejabberd, short of=
=20
blocking that TCP port?  I'm trying to build a private server without s2s=20
functionality and can't find any documention on how to do it.
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser