Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 2020 21:57:18 +0100
From:      Tomasz CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
To:        Peter <peter@flytrace.com>
Cc:        freebsd-enlightenment@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: E on FreeBSD: enligthenment stopped working after pkg upgrade

Thank you Peter for your reply and help on building E + Wayland on
FreeBSD on the E Forums :-)

The `pkg upgrade` binary update broke my local E installation. These
must have been some other dependency change.

This pushed me a bit towards E+Wayland once again. I made EFL build
with Wayland and DRM support. I made E build with Wayland support. It
does not run but we are several steps closer towards the goal :-)

https://phab.enlightenment.org/T8866

Thank you for hints on debug and jpg2k versioning!

Tomek