Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 1999 05:59:50 -0500
From:      watkins@io.com
To:        watkins@io.com
Subject:   Do you have one?

Some people called the Ricky Willaims Heiman Siloutte shirt, others call it the Dreaded Football Player shirt.  UT and the Downtown Athletic Club have tried to ban them through the Collegiate Licensing Company, but unsuccessfully.  Thousands of people have got their hands on one of these shirts.  We have some as well and are offering you a chance to get yours.  This is the exact same shirt that was featured in the Austin American Stateman on December 15, 1998 in the Lifestyles section.   Prices are as follows:

White shirt with burnt orange siloutte.  Sizes are S, M, L, XL, and XXL.  XXL's ARE $3.00 MORE!!!

1.  $16 +3.20 shipping =$19.20
2.  $32 +3.20 shipping =$36.20
3.  $48 +4.30 shipping =$52.30
4.  $62 +4.30 shipping =$66.30
5.  $70 +5.40 shipping =$75.40

Each shirt after 5 shirts is $14.00 each.  Please add $1.10 shipping for every 2 shirts over 5 shirts.

Burnt orange shirt with white siloutte.  Sizes are L, XL, and XXL.  XXL's ARE $3.00 MORE!!!

1.  $18 +3.20 shipping =$21.20
2.  $36 +3.20 shipping =$39.20
3.  $52 +4.30 shipping =$56.30
4.  $66 +4.30 shipping =$70.30
5.  $80 +5.40 shipping =$85.40

Each shirt after 5 shirts is $16.00 each.  Please add $1.10 shipping for every 2 shirts over 5 shirts.

WE ALSO HAVE  3.5" x 3.5" PEELOUT  VINYL STICKERS THAT GO GREAT ON WINDOWS.
We will ship one free sticker per tshirt ordered.  If you would like extras they are $2 each.

Shipping prices reflect US Priority Mail which takes 2-3 day delivery.

REMEMBER TO ADD $3.00 IF YOU WANT XXL.  IF YOU DO NOT ADD THE $3.00 WE WILL SEND YOU AN XL INSTEAD.

Please send check or money order to:

JERIMIAH DOWDY
PO BOX 2596
AUSTIN, TX  78768

Thank you for your time and have a Happy Easter.

PS:  If you are still skeptical about this offer, please send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope along with your email address and/or telephone # and we will contact you to give you more information and a URL.  We will not call you if it is long distance, so be sure to send an email address as well.

THIS IS LIMITED OFFER!  AFTER MAY 1, 1999, WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY MORE ORDERS.