Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 2002 12:35:27 -0500
From:      Brian Dean <bsd@bsdhome.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   which wireless cards have programming info available?

Hi,

I need to add wireless support to an embedded OS that I support.  Does
anyone know which wireless cards out there have good programming
information available for writing a device driver?  Looking at the
FreeBSD driver sources is helpful, but not really sufficient to
replace good docs, IMO.  Thus, I'd rather start with a card that I can
get the docs for without having to sign an NDA.

Are there any?  Thanks for any info.

-Brian
--
Brian Dean