Date:      Wed, 07 Jan 1998 20:48:33 -0500
From:      Stephen Wenzler <swenzler@zeus.jersey.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD

I have a question for you - how do I installs FreeBSD from one PC into
second PC, is it possible using a null modem cable to setup the two
systems so I can setup the UNIX on second PC or I have to setup enough
space on second system's hard drive so I can transfer the full /freebsd
dir into the second PC then installs from that second PC and is there a
utility to adjust the pation of the hard drive so I have full usage of
the hard drive under FreeBSD? Thanks!