Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        BDavis@Infoway.lib.nm.us
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ?Install?

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998 BDavis@Infoway.lib.nm.us wrote:

>I tryed following your instructions to install freebsd but it didn't work.
>I'm running Win95 but I would like to install freebsd on another computer
>so I download fdimage.exe and boot.flp and executed the command but it
>failed. Do you have a download that I can save on disk and install and run
>it as the os on another machine a 486/dx/33. And just boot it off the disk
>and then install it to the hard drive??

The download you would be asking for is the boot.flp. You "just boot it
off the disk and then install to the hard drive."

If you would tell us _why_ you were unable to install we can help. What do
you mean when you say the "command failed"?

Thank you,       | Try some of this. It will show you where you're at.
Jason Wells	 | http://www.freebsd.org/