Date:      Sun, 4 Jul 1999 20:30:15 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Aaron Smith <aaron@veritas.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hello...

Aaron,

On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 03:48:10AM -0700, Aaron Smith wrote:
> i'm credited on the page:
>
> 19.6. Additional FreeBSD Contributors
>
> as
>
> Aaron Smith <aaron@tau.veritas.com>
>
> can you please, please change my email address to
>
> Aaron Smith <aaron@mutex.org>
>
> tau was decomissioned a while ago, i'm not sure how
> that address wound up on there in the first place!

In case no one followed up on this to you, the change was made on 24th
June.

Thanks for letting us know.

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>