Date:      Sun, 22 May 2005 22:56:47 -0700
From:      "Darren Pilgrim" <dmp@bitfreak.org>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Newest loader from CVS not working

I'm running -CURRENT compiled with CPUTYPE?=3Dpentium-m on a =
Sonoma-platform
notebook.  Sources fresh this afternoon work fine, as did sources =
cvsup'd on
5/13.  5.3-R and 5.4-R worked fine as well.  I dual-boot and let Windows
XP's boot manager run the show, so I'm may be skipping the part of the
loader with the problem.

FreeBSD is flawless on this machine, so I'm all for helping nail this =
bug
down.  Anything I can dump, post, rebuild, etc.?