Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2003 05:10:39 +0200
From:      "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
To:        masta@wifibsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bikeshed

In message <28689.12.238.113.137.1063332123.squirrel@mail.yazzy.org>, masta@wif
ibsd.org writes:
>Did you ever consider that your doing exactly what phk's logo protests? ;)
>Maybe that is why phk hasn't responded any further, because he's laughing
>at you! You have to admit that is just a bit ironic.

Well, the reason I didn't answer until now was that I was eating some
sort of fish (species now forgotten).

But let me make it 100% clear:

You can use the "no bikeshed logo" for anything you want, anywhere
you want, anytime you want with the following simple exception:

YOU MAY NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES _EVER_ make it the subject of
a bikeshed discussion.

:-)