Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 2004 01:49:18 +0100
From:      Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Summary of fallouts

Instead of replying to separate errorlogs, I'll try to summarize progress on
inspecting/fixing them here.
For the most part the problems have been either fixed in advance, queued to be
merged with final patch (or commited along with it) or are waiting for
maintainers approval to fix/merge them. And a couple that should get fixed
with PR 74536.
That leaves at this time 4 unresolved. graphics/pecl-imagick and www/WebMagick
I haven't yet managed to reproduce, but will try harder tomorrow :) I know
what the problem is with graphics/p5-OpenGL (incompatibility with new gl
headers) but I haven't figured out yet how to solve it.
For the remaining one (unmaintained), I'm hoping to get some opinion on this
list:
graphics/mesa-demos is from source of old Mesa that is compatible with
XFree86-* ports and not with upcoming xorg-* ports. If it is upgraded to new
Mesa sources, the situation is reversed. Of course it can be either left at
this version and marked broken in xorg case, upgraded and marked broken in
xfree86 case or split into two ports. I personally don't use this port so I
don't have any special preference.

Dejan