Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:37:39 +0100
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        Antonio Carlos Venancio Junior <floripa@zoing.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape 6

I just thought about that, too...

They use a stupid X application to install stuff (doing a
ridiculous "personal" installation, like this would be your
average Windows machine; sic...). All the install app does is
unzipping the archives of choice. It would be fairly easy to
reverse engineer what the install app does, and just unzip the
archives in the normal way...

/Palle