Date:      Sat, 16 Oct 1999 19:04:58 +0800 (CST)
From:      ckwen <ckwen@eembox.ee.ncku.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can two fast ethernet cards work in a freebsd box ?

Thanks to Wes Peters and Martin Machacek.
Now the hub's 100 Mbps LED goes on again after the execution
of ifconfig command. The parameters I set in ifconfig are
     "media 100baseTX mediaopt full-duplex."
Neither of them can be omitted.
I'll observe for some days to see if the link becomes unstable or
not after I force it to work with 100baseTX/full-duplex mode.

Cheng-Kang Wen