Date:      Thu, 28 Nov 2002 03:49:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
To:        Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@hackerheaven.org>
Cc:        phoenix@freebsd.org, <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Phoenix strangeness in CURRENT

Emiel Kollof wrote:

> FreeBSD azazel.ipv6.hackerheaven.org 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #1: Wed Nov 27 19:59:24 CET 2002     root@azazel.ipv6.hackerheaven.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/AZAZEL  i386

> Phoenix seems to resolve a remote site, but when connecting,
> it says connection refused. When stracing, I saw the following:

Thank you for your report.  I noticed the same problem under OSVERSION
500038 (September 16th or so).  It happens with Beonex too.  I hadn't
gotten around to tracing it though.  I had been wondering whether it would
happen with IPv6, but hadn't gotten around to testing that (due to my
ignorance of IPv6).
--
Trevor Johnson