Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:51:37 +0200 (EET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to create a keymap for iso 8859-9???

Well, I am sure that at least ALT key is as important as SHIFT  key
but I will try to take care of it. For example in English keyboard
shift 2 is @ sign but in finnish keyboard it is ALT 2
and in Turkish keyboard it is ALT Q !!!
So I have lots of work to do here.

I have a finnish keyboard here but in Windows I can set the keyboard just
like in Turkish one but just when I press some finnish character keys then
I get Turkish characters and some symbols are at different place so I have
to try all the keys and then make a keymap.

By the way in those keymap files there are different values for some
fields nop, nul, em, dc1, dc2... , nak, ht, si,...
Where can I find information about their meanings?

Also the last question!
I made a font for 8x16 successfully and tested it but also I made a font
for 8x8, how can I test it?

Thanks!

Evren