Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:53:16 +0100
From:      Santo Natale <tinotom@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Matlab on FreeBSD 5.3

Hi,
I managed to install matlab 6.5 on a freebsd 5.3, but I can't tell you exactly how I
did now, since I have no matlab here.
I remember that I played a bit with scripts regarding the detection of architecture ( I
just edited these scripts and forcely set environment variable to i386 or so ) and did few
other modifications, but they were quite simple.
You should manage to get it running, however.
hope this gives you one more hope :)
regards,
santo natale