Date:      Fri, 27 May 2011 13:30:16 GMT
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/140796: [ath] [panic] Cannot attach (unable to attach hardware; HAL status 3) under 8, panic in 7.x

The following reply was made to PR kern/140796; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To: Dalibor Gudzic <dalibor.gudzic@gmail.com>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: kern/140796: [ath] [panic] Cannot attach (unable to attach
 hardware; HAL status 3) under 8, panic in 7.x
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 21:29:33 +0800

 On 27 May 2011 21:25, Dalibor Gudzic <dalibor.gudzic@gmail.com> wrote:

 > Ah, I haven't been using FreeBSD for some time now... I see things
 > have changed in 7.x. :) Card is WORKING properly now. I tried setting
 > and address and listening on it. I will test further today and see if
 > there are any problems.
 > Anyway, is there a chance for a patch downstream to STABLE? Or change
 > is already there?
 >
 > Again, thank a lot for your time and effort on this issue.

 Hi! I don't even know what the underlying bus issue in earlier
 versions. I just know that there's been some bugfixes with the bus
 resource allocation code. I don't even know what to port over. :)

 I'm just glad it works. :)

 Adrian