Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 1998 09:00:12 +0100
From:      robert w hall <bobh@n-cantrell.demon.co.uk>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: freebsd 2.2.5 kernel on cyrix 686 M2-MMX cpu

Latest News - the new 2.2.6 generic kernel, downloaded to a floppy, does
appear to boot ok on my cyrix box (not much help to me though, since
I've bought the full 2.2.5 CDROM set!)

Bob

Bob HallIn message <Pine.BSF.3.96.980331111316.5583L-
100000@gdi.uoregon.edu>, Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu> writes

--
robert w hall