Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:01:18 -0500
From:      "doi maesalong" <doimaesalong@charter.net>
To:        "FreeDesktop FreeBSD" <freedesktop.freebsd@gmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Pirat SRIYOTHA <pirat@access.inet.co.th>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD users of Thailand

=A4=D8=B3=BB=C3=D0=E0=CA=C3=D4=B0=20

=B4=D5=C1=D2=A1=A4=C3=D1=BA =B5=CD=BA=AA=E9=D2=E4=BB=CB=B9=E8=CD=C2 =
=C7=E8=D2 =E3=CB=E9 =E0=CD=D2 page =B7=D5=E8=E2=AA=C7=EC =
=E0=CD=D2=A2=D6=E9=B9 =E0=C7=BB=20

=E1=B5=E8=A1=E7=E4=C1=E8=E0=BB=E7=B9=E4=C3=CB=C3=CD=A1 =
=B5=E8=CD=E4=BB=B9=D5=E9 =A1=E7=C3=CD =A4=D3=B5=CD=BA=20

=CA=C1=B9=D6=A1

  ----- Original Message -----=20