Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:42:40 +0500
From:      "Sergey A. Ivanov" <lw@pd.chel.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Old good DEC XL with NCR 810 - bug?

Hello freebsd-stable!

  I'm trying to install 3.4-release onto old DEC XLpc server. It have ncr
810 onboard SCSI controller.
  And i have problem: installation can't find any (!) connected to this
controller. Controller has been detected correctly as ncr0 device, but no
any da devices appears, so i can't proceed with install.
  BIOS succesfully detect drives, and installation reports all BIOS drives
correctly. I can boot to msdos from floppy and fdisk also correctly work
with HDD.

  Can anyone help me?

ps. sorry for my english.

Best regards,