Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2006 00:16:07 -0700
From:      Eric Anholt <eric@anholt.net>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suspend/resume on Panasonic CF-Y4

--=-eBgeXlmGGOuDg0NEknx2

Taking from the previous messages about suspending on Panasonics, I
tried those hints to get my Panasonic CF-Y4 ("Toughbook Y4") system
working.  Adding hint.apic.0.disabled=3D1 to device.hints kept me from
hanging on resume.  And hint.psm.0.flags=3D"0x2000" fixed the mouse not
moving on resume.  I can suspend from either console or X as well, which
surprised me.  DRI was no problem, either.

Thanks to the people who came up with these workarounds!

Devices that appear to be working post-resume:
if_iwi 2915ABG wireless
rl0
echi0 / umass0 cd-rom
agp0 (i915)
drm0 (i915, even with 3d running at the time of suspend)

--=20
Eric Anholt                     anholt@FreeBSD.org
eric@anholt.net                 eric.anholt@intel.com

--=-eBgeXlmGGOuDg0NEknx2