Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 20:13:52 EST
From:      n9ogk@juno.com (Jack W Doyle)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Aaarrgghh!!! This fscking hostname/domain setup...

Ok.  I changed /etc/hosts to reflect 10.0.0.2 as being either
rhyolite.org or damage.rhyolite.org and 127.0.0.1 as localhost, and the
hostname in /etc/sysconfig as being 'damage".  Telnet still doesn't work,
though...  should I include telnet.rhyolite.org as 10.0.0.2 also? (for
that matter ftp.rhyolite.org as well)

Jack

You know you've been using UNIX enough when:
* You remember UNIX commands faster than those for DOS.
* You try to configure Win95 the same way you try to configure your X
window manager.
* Someone asks you what wordproc you use and you reply 'vi' (or your
favorite text editor).
* You type 'ls -a' instead of 'dir /w' in DOS.