Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 2015 09:39:17 +0100
From:      Steven Hartland <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10.1 + Samsung 850 EVO + ZFS + TRIM

You're explicitly doing pass0 there does that mean your not using direct
attach and have some sort of RAID running on the mfi?

Only CAM da and ada know how to perform TRIM requests, so if your not
using either then that would be correct.

What's camcontrol devlist look like?

Ideally you shouldn't use a RAID based controller, a HBA will give you
better performance which uses mps driver.