Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:20:06 -0500
From:      "Brian" <bellefso@execpc.com>
To:        "Freebsd Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Tekram DC390U3W

Hello,

I have this card working using 4.1-STABLE. The only problem that I am seeing
is the speed of the drive is being reported as 3.3 MB/sec. I know there were
some problems with the DC390U2W that have been fixed, something to do with
the NVRAM if I remember correctly. What I am wondering is if there is a fix
that I can apply, or a workaround that will get the drive running at Ultra2
speeds.

Thanks in advance,

Brian