Date:      Tue, 4 May 1999 22:47:08 -0700
From:      "Ghulam Dastgir" <banta@ghulam.force9.co.uk>
To:        <kstewart@3-cities.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fw: Printers

Hi Kent,
thanks for replying. Just to fill you in the main reason that I need a
postscript supported inkjet is to allow for the printing of postscript files
which are only viewable from Ghostview(right??). This is the only reason I
require a postscript printer.
The impression I get is that these postscript inkjets can be significantly
more expensive than normal inkjets.
Stupid question: is there any way around printing postscript files from
Ghostview without resorting to one of these supposedly expensive
postscript/injet printers (like those from Lexmark that you suggested?).
Thanks again,
Ghulam