Date:      Wed, 31 May 95 21:37:11 +0200
From:      gwk@racer.dkrz.de (Georg-W. Koltermann)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gwk@cray.com
Subject:   ISDN support?

Hi there,

the RELNOTES for 205 are not very clear about ISDN support.  What
hardware is supported, and what services?  Does it behave just like a
serial line or modem, so I can login somewhere and maybe bring up PPP?
Can I bundle both B channels to achieve higher throughput?  What about
checking the originating telephone number if someone is dialing in, is
it possible?

Maybe there should be a FAQ.  I would be willing to collect any
replies that you send me by email and post them.  (No promises for the
future, though.)

Thanks,

Georg-W. Koltermann, gwk@cray.com