Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2013 00:58:34 +0800
From:      Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Douglas Thrift <douglas@douglasthrift.net>
Cc:        Jaret Bartsch <jaretbartsch@yahoo.ca>, freebsd-apache@freebsd.org, freebsd-python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mod_wsgi Port FreeBSD (Broken)

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Douglas Thrift
<douglas@douglasthrift.net> wrote:
> On 4/6/2013 6:48 PM, Jaret Bartsch wrote:

[...]

>> In file included from mod_wsgi.c:142:
>> /usr/local/include/python2.7/Python.h:166:17: error: pth.h: No such file
>> or directory
>> apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536
>> .
>> *** [mod_wsgi.la] Error code 1
>> 1 error
>> *** [do-build] Error code 1
>>
>> Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_wsgi3.

[...]

> Hello,
>
> I'm not sure what's going on, but this seems like a problem with how
> Python and/or Apache are configured. I've CCed the FreeBSD mailing lists
> for those.

It looks like that PTH option is enabled when building Python.  I can
build mod_wsgi{,3} correctly with default options of Python.  But I
don't have time to check what's going wrong currently.  Is there
anybody can help get into this?

--
Li-Wen Hsu
http://lwhsu.org