Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:15:39 -0800
From:      Jean-Francois Papineau <stylish62@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Booting with high resolution console.

Hello,
         I am wondering about how to enable the vesa high resolution
videocontrol modes during the kernel debug message and initialization of the
FreeBSD operating system. Currently I am only able to apply the videocontrol
modes from the "allscreens_flags" in the global configuration file. Is there
any way to accomplish this task with the current release of FreeBSD ? I
highly suggest that this feature be added to the development of the FreeBSD
operating system.