Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:37:13 +0000
From:      Darren Wyn Rees <merlin@netlink.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   installing boot manager (dual boot, two disks, w2k, freebsd)

I've installed FreeBSD 4.3 on hard disk two in a box,
with Windows 2000 on hard disk one.  I chose not to
install the boot loader as I wasn't sure if it would
work.

Will the boot loader that comes with FreeBSD be able
to reside on hard disk one, and dual boot hard disk
one and FreeBSD on hard disk two ?

How can I install the boot loader ?  Should I reboot
the FreeBSD CD, and take it from there ?

Help !

--
Darren Wyn Rees			merlin@netlink.co.uk