Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:05:24 -0400
From:      Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green@freebsd.org>
To:        Greg Skafte <skafte+freebsd-current@trollkarl.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic: mb_init_pack(): Can't deal with failure yet.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 10:04:34AM -0600, Greg Skafte wrote:
> panic: mb_init_pack(): Can't deal with failure yet.
> panic messages:
> ---
> panic: mb_init_pack(): Can't deal with failure yet.
> cpuid = 0;
> boot() called on cpu#0

This is a known problem awaiting more testing before the solution can be
committed.  Please test this patch and let me know if there's something
wrong still; if you can stress-test it hard, that would be great :)
	<http://green.homeunix.org/~green/uma_error_checking.4.patch>;

  <> green@FreeBSD.org                               \  The Power to Serve! \