Date:      Wed, 08 May 2002 10:33:32 -0300
From:      "Coffin, Dexter" <idnopheq@comcast.net>
To:        Alpha <alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Java 2 !

Hi, All!

I followed the instructions as best I could.  I now get ...

<snip>

[idnopheq@roshomon:/compat/linux/usr/java/jdk1.3.1/bin]$ ./java -version
/usr/compat/linux/usr/java/jdk1.3.1/bin/alpha/native_threads/java: error
while loading shared libraries:
/usr/compat/linux/usr/java/jdk1.3.1/bin/alpha/native_threads/java:
undefined symbol: __setfpe_mode

</snip>

I think I blew step D below with linux-devel.  Any thoughts?

And to ask the question in advance, how then does one tie it into
Netscape 4.78 installed (the OSF/1 port)?

Thanks!