Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:49:10 +0100
From:      Oliver Pinter <oliver.pntr@gmail.com>
To:        Scott Gasch <scott.gasch@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with ata driver on current / Asus P5Q-E

--001636417647505c1504613c7279

I have the same MB, and it running perfect, but I have only 3 SATA HDD
+ 1 SATA DVD-RW

The ICH is in RAID mode.

Attached my conf and dmesg

Which version of BIOS use You?

[snip]
Southbridge
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s
- Intel(R) Matrix Storage Technology with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support
Marvell 88SE6121
- 1 x UltraDMA 133/100/66 for up to 2 PATA devices
- 1 x External SATA 3Gb/s port (SATA On-the-Go)
Silicon Image Sil5723 (Drive Xpert technology)
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s
- Supports EZ Backup and Super Speed functions
[snip]

http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=11&l3=709&l4=0&model=2267&modelmenu=2

/* sorry for bad english */