Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:21:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>, re@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'm not going to finish my sysinstall changes before 4.5

:Somehow I'm nervous this close to a release.  I suspect that this is
:one area which gets almost no testing in -CURRENT.  Can you summarize
:(again?) what they do?
:
:Greg

    Run -current's sysinstall, play with the 'A'uto option and the
    'D'elete option (on auto-created partitions).  Or patch stable's
    sysinstll and play with that.  Or review the masive thread from a
    week or two ago.

						-Matt