Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 16:30:26 -0400
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Strange LKM problems

<<On Fri, 12 May 1995 16:16:03 -0400 (EDT), Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com> said:

>> modload -v -A /kernel -e sermux_init -o sermux.out sermux_mod.o

Try `-o /tmp/sermux.out'...

> This is on an NFS mounted partition; the system that is doing the

Hmmm.  Sounds like it might be an NFS bug (but then again it might
not).  It does seem inexplicably odd that it should only happen
immediately after boot...

I've never seen this happen for filesystem modules...

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.