Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:41:53 -0300
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Luciano_Moreira_Matt=E3o?= <mattao@terra.com.br>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        <wicked@delfi.lv>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RES: Permission Thing (still)

 -----Mensagem original-----
De: 	owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG]  Em nome de Kris Kennaway
Enviada em:	terça-feira, 14 de agosto de 2001 17:44
Para:	Luciano Moreira Mattão
Cc:	kris@obsecurity.org; wicked@delfi.lv; questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Assunto:	Re: Permission Thing (still)

 << Arquivo: ATT00054.dat >> On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 05:36:22PM -0300,
Luciano Moreira Mattão wrote:
> [...]

You can configure it to acess your msdos partition in the HD with dos'
original letters (a: c: d:) , if you use it you don't need to use
mount_msdos, you use mcd c:, mdir c: ......

> > > If you want only read your msdos partition, you can use DiskLabel
> for
> > > configure the system for mount automatically when you boot the
> system.
> >
> > Um, I'm confused.  disklabel has nothing to do with mounting your
> > partitions.
> In DiskLabel has one option (M = Mount pt.  ) where you mount one
> partition.

>Okay, you actually meant to say "sysinstall" when you said "DiskLabel"
>:-)

Yes, when you use /stand/sysinstall you can acess one screen named DiskLabel

Luciano