Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:49:37 -0500
From:      Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
To:        "Marwan Sultan" <dead_line@hotmail.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WAN setup help.

You need to first figure out how you will connect these locations.  You can
connect them peer-to-peer using leased lines (T-1's or fractional T-1's),
or use standard broadband internet connections (DSL, or cable) and create
VPN connections between the locations.  You need to figure out connectivity
first.

         -Derek