Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:28:34 +0200
From:      Meike Aulbach <sonne@r4k.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   looking for dynamic IP in i4b logfile

Hi,

I've just been trying to find out whether i4b is able to log the
dynamic IPs it establishes connections with. When I connect to my
ISP the logfile just tells me about an "outgoing call active (ctl 0, ch 0)"
but it doesnt mention in any way the IP that is assigned dynamically.

I've already scanned the logfiles an isdnd with higher debuglevel
produces but I didnt see anything that would help me in this direction.

Any hints ?

bye, Meike

--
Meike Aulbach <sonne@core.r4k.net>
PGP Key fingerprint = 66 05 8B 5E AD 80 60 DE  06 EA 60 D6 E0 D8 F1 43