Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bsd Newbie <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   a toughie... installing FreeBSD on a diskless Sparc4...

It's alot more difficult that it seems.  Lemme' give a little of what's
going on.

I have a Sparc4.  I don't have the root password for the Sparc4, so it's
pretty much useless right now (well, okay it's like a monitor rest).  The
Sparc doesn't have a floppy or a CDROM.

The Sparc has it's IP address (which is a different class let alone
network) which isn't compatible with my network.

I want to be able to mount a Sparc version of FreeBSD on my working
Celeron/FreeBSD box and have the Sparc boot off of that CDROM and install
FreeBSD over it's version of Solaris 2.5.1

I don't know if this is possible.  I hope it's possible.  Please tell me
it's possible.

Anyone have any ideas?