Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:54:57 -0700
From:      "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <chad@shire.net>
To:        doug@polands.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem making jail in 5.3-STABLE

On Nov 8, 2004, at 5:27 PM, doug@polands.org wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 06:12:37PM -0500, pixiedave wrote:
>> On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:26:38 -0600, Doug Poland <doug@polands.org>
>> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I must be doing something wrong, but have followed the instructions
>>> precisely.  Any suggestions?
>>>
>> No, I and others are getting the same error, and this question has
>> been posted twice in the last few days, so far no responses.
>>
> Oh, sorry for the noise...

Don't be sorry. I am the OP for two if the other posts about this and I
think we must be naming the subject wrong as you would think this would
be a big deal, but with no one responding, it appears we are NOT
piquing their interest! :-)

There was one suggestion to do

% make buildworld
% make installworld DESTDIR=$D

I do that and it bombs but in a different place.

Methinks that the makefile got corrupted recently (since I was able to
build with beta7) but I am not a make guru

Chad