Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:00:05 -0700
From:      Ross Lippert <ripper@eskimo.com>
To:        Bohdan Horst <nexus@irc.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What's your favorite IBM Thinkpad running FreeBSD?

I'm happy with my T21.  It needed a BIOS patch to recognize
BSD partitions, and X goes screwy sometimes between a suspend
and resume (which you can avoid by switching to a terminal
window before closing the lid).  Sound works, I play movies on
it all the time.

Bohdan: I used to have a 600X, and with some struggling I did get
sound working on it.  Don't give up.

-r