Date:      Fri, 24 Jun 2011 13:40:45 +0200
From:      "Car Lab IMMO" <elektronika5sale@wp.pl>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BYPASS + SIMULATOR OF IMMOBILIZERS AND SEAT OCCUPANT DETECTOR - COMPANY OFFER

=20
NEW, BETTER, WITH ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:

BYPASS - Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW
+ simulator of immobilizers and seat occupant detector 39 programs !

It turns on or turns off immobilizer through the diagnostic plug OBD a=
nd it allows emergency start after connect pins of instrument cluster =
or immo, it also additionally works as a simulator of immobilizers and=
 seat occupant detector.

This device is unique, it works without quantitative restrictions (you=
 can use it repeatedly in many cars), it is produced in the European U=
nion by company CarLabImmo.

PACKAGE CONTAINS:
1. BYPASS + simulator of immobilizers and seat occupant detector ,
2. leather etui,
3. CD with instructions

=2E.. for only 525 EURO !!!

Warning!
Since this version of the device, any updates FREE!
(client only covers shipping costs both ways)

Please visit our online store: www.elektronika.renado.pl

Regards,
Electronic Services
Iwona Piotrowska
st. Szosowa 2c
74-320 Barlinek=20
mobile 0048 691 406 958

If you are not interested in innovations offered by our company, pleas=
e disregard this message. We sincerely apologize people not interested=
 in the news, for your time and place in your inbox.