Date:      Sat, 13 Oct 2007 22:00:02 -0400
From:      "Grant Peel" <gpeel@thenetnow.com>
To:        "Kevin Kinsey" <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php4 to php5 upgrade

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I have done many web searches. The only thing that came up that was =
near what I needed was:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2006-July/127059.htm=

However, since I can completely remove php4, then install php5, the =
method they talk about there seems a bit tedious.

Thanks for the reply, I thought deinstall and install should do the =
trick.... will let you know how I make out.

-Grant
  ----- Original Message -----=20