Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:46:43 -0400
From:      "Pablo Mora" <bidjan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: reconfigure a port after install

On 8/9/07, Harry Jensen <freebsd@elgert.dk> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 01:57:46PM -0600, Miguel wrote:
> > Hi, i have installed postfix + sasl2 support, so far so good but now i
> > want to enable mysql auth and sasl2 was not compiled with mysql support=
,
> > i tried desinstalling it but it claims postfix depends on it, so how do
> > i add mysql support to the installed sasl2 port?
> > Im using portinstall btw,
>
> I don't know portinstall, but you can go into the directory
> /usr/ports/mail/postfix and simply "make configure".

is "make config"

--=20
---------------------
PGP KeyID: 0xC730A079
Key fingerprint =3D F626 3C47 02F5 E43C 6620  8A1B E7A8 533B C730 A079
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys C730A079

                      ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      Against HTML e-mail & Microsoft Attachments
FreeBSD Since 4.x & unixbsd.blogspot.com maintainer
Haz todo lo que te viniere a la mano para hacer, porque Dios est=E1 contigo=
!!