Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 1996 11:19:59 +0200 (IST)
From:      Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: 3c509 patches.

Hello!

On 12-Feb-96 "Justin T. Gibbs" wrote:
>>These patches re-enable the watchdog timer and do some other
>cleanup in how we access our ifp.  Can someone test these please
>so I can commit them?  I have a 3c509, but no network at the
>moment.

This patch solved my 3c509 "hangup" problems, i can do network backups again :-)
Thanks a lot.

P.S.: I still have one minor problem, but i'm not sure it's 3c509 related.
System hangs at boot after npx0: INT 16 interface. I've seen someone's posting on
hackers mailing list telling that this hangup caused by improper probing of 3c509
card.

Best regards.

--------
 Gennady B. Sorokopud - System programmer at NetVision Israel.
 E-Mail: Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
 Homepage: http://www.netvision.net.il/~gena

 This message was sent at 02/13/96 11:24:24 by XF-Mail