Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:01:30 +0100
From:      Auelien Martin <01aurelien@gmail.com>
To:        "Christopher J. Ruwe" <cjr@cruwe.de>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org,  freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Cc:        crees@FreeBSD.org, yerenkow@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: cross-compiling for arm6 with poudriere - has anybody done that?

Hi Christopher,

I wanted to do the same thing, but normally you can't cross compile
package in poudriere as it said in the website. (line 4)

https://fossil.etoilebsd.net/poudriere/doc/trunk/doc/index.wiki

Apparently as discussed in freebsd-fr there are some patches to allow
jail to reconize ARM binary, but it's complicated.

The best way seems to use pouriere in qemu ARM box :)

Cheers,
Aurelien