Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:37:41 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@tig.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pine Query ??

Hi, I want to setup my pop account on pine so I can send emails.

Because I setup alot of clients Eudora, MS Outlook Express, Outlook,
Internet Mail gets really boring at the end of the day and you wish you
have something different like pine :)
And u get sick of seeing Windows 95/98/NT/Mac OS 8.5 too :)

Sineario:-

I am running X windows and my computer is currently behind a firewall.

And I want to setup my email client as pine

Question:-

How do you setup pine so I can specify:-

pop account
return email address

Thank you for your assistance. :)