Date:      Sat, 19 Dec 1998 08:33:00 -0800
From:      "Jay Nordwick" <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I almost hate to suggest this...

>    When someone has time available, making a separate mount_ufs
>    and rewriting mount itself to always exec a sub-mount binary
>    would be even better.  But as a poor-man's fix the above
>    would work fine.
>
>					-Matt

This was embarrasingly easy.  I just got the binaries done in about 2
minutes, but didn't do anything to the man pages.  I can send a patch,
but sense I don't know where to even begin on hacking the man pages,
I didn't think that it was useful.  It looks like it might have been
a seperate executable originally.

-jay

(P.S., for somebody who can fix the man page, here is how to do the rest:
in mount.c get rid of the 2 line test to see if type is ufs,
in mount_ufs.c change mount_ufs(int,char*[]) to main(int,char*[]),
of course fix the makefiles)