Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:11:19 -0500
From:      "Juan C. Vazquez" <jcvp@dextracode.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   problem: linux binary accessing the net

Hi!
I'm trying to run a Linux binary, well, it's actualy running, but when
it tries to access the net, it looks for /compat/linux/proc/net/route,
which doesn't exists. I have no 'proc' subdir under my /compat/linux
tree. This does happen whether the linux binary is statically or
dynamically linked.

My  FreeBSD box is 3.0-CURRENT. I have linux_mod loaded, and linux_lib
installed.

Is something missing or it's just not compatible ? ? Thank you all.
-j.c.-