Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:52:31 +0100
From:      "Rick Jansen" <Rick@Tweakers.net>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Limiting background processes

Hi there,

I know there's a way to limit the number of background processes a user may
have, but i don't know how that's done. Anybody who can enlighten me with a
few tips? I tried using login classes (with login.conf i believe), but that
doesn't work (and i don't know why, there aren't any errors relating to it).
I already chmod 700 nohup, and made it root.wheel.

Tips would be greatly appreciated!

Rick Jansen
Server Administrator [Linux - FreeBSD]
www.tweakers.net - www.fokzine.net