Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:05:20 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: Summary of fallouts

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 01:49:18AM +0100, Dejan Lesjak wrote:
> Instead of replying to separate errorlogs, I'll try to summarize progress=
 on=20
> inspecting/fixing them here.
> For the most part the problems have been either fixed in advance, queued =
to be=20
> merged with final patch (or commited along with it) or are waiting for=20
> maintainers approval to fix/merge them. And a couple that should get fixe=
d=20
> with PR 74536.

Great..thanks.  xorg-documents still has a minor plist error, btw:

http://dosirak.kr.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-5-latest-logs/extras.html

[So does libXext-6.4.3, libXp-6.0, libXxf86-1.0 and libxkbfile-1.0,
but I don't think they're part of the xorg metaport]

> That leaves at this time 4 unresolved. graphics/pecl-imagick and www/WebM=
agick=20
> I haven't yet managed to reproduce, but will try harder tomorrow :)

They might be related to the recent ImageMagick update, which broke a
number of ports.  This also might have been fixed today.

> I know=20
> what the problem is with graphics/p5-OpenGL (incompatibility with new gl=
=20
> headers) but I haven't figured out yet how to solve it.

OK.

> For the remaining one (unmaintained), I'm hoping to get some opinion on t=
his=20
> list:
> graphics/mesa-demos is from source of old Mesa that is compatible with=20
> XFree86-* ports and not with upcoming xorg-* ports. If it is upgraded to =
new=20
> Mesa sources, the situation is reversed. Of course it can be either left =
at=20
> this version and marked broken in xorg case, upgraded and marked broken i=
n=20
> xfree86 case or split into two ports. I personally don't use this port so=
 I=20
> don't have any special preference.

Me either :)

Kris