Date:      Wed, 23 Nov 2005 00:44:29 -0500
From:      "matt ." <fasterdisco@gmail.com>
To:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        Jean-Paul Natola <jnatola@familycareintl.org>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dump Help

Oops, Sorry Jerry - accidentally sent this to only yourself....

Anyway, this is for Jean-Paul,

Investigate g4u (Ghost 4 Unix) to accomplish your goal.  I've used this
handly little utility to dump entire 110GB HD's over ftp bit by bit.

Find it here:  http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/

Kind regards,

Matt Best